V6(50 feet head per Stage) Submersible Pump
ORBIT V6(50)" submersible pumps for wells from 6 to 8 inches wells, with 2-pole electric motors. The most complete range of submersible electric pumps to meet all your borehole pumping applications suitable to replace standard surface pumps, carrying the advantages of lesser space needed, less maintenance and complete absence of noise. In all domestic, industrial and agricultural applications, where it is required to life water out from below the ground and to push it above with pressure.
6" submersible pumps suitable for 6" larger boreholes. Superior hydraulic design of impeller and diffuser make these, pumps are most efficient. Utilization of top class material allow pumps to be reliable, long lasting and increases ites wear resistance towards sand. State of the art manufacturing process ensures optimum and consistent quality of these pump. Manufactured from corrosion & abrasion resistant materials. Close coupled to a submersible electric motor. Designed for flow rate upto 400 LPM and head upto 430 meter.
- Standard 2 pole speed motor (2900 RPM).
- Proven & Reliable Design For Critical Conditions.
- Bronze grade LTB-5 bushing provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- State of the art design: Delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- AISI 410 S.S. Sleeves are reinforced with chromium for proven wear resistance
- Easy assembling, dismantling. Easily serviceable pump & field rewindable motors. Suction screen and coupling are made of stainless steel.
- Pure AISI 410 S.S. Grade Pump Shaft
- Pump-Motor Coupling available as per 'NEMA' standard
- Suction and NRV are of C.I. FG-200 / FG-220 Grade
- Max. Sand quantity into the water: 50 g/m.