V4 Submersible Pump
ORBIT 4" V4 submersible pumps for wells from 4 to 8 inches wells, with 2-pole electric motors. The most complete range of submersible electric pumps to meet all your borehole pumping applications suitable to replace standard surface pumps, carrying the advantages of lesser space needed, less maintenance and complete absence of noise. In all domestic, industrial and agricultural applications, where it is required to life water out from below the ground and to push it above with pressure.
ORBIT pumps are manufactured from corrosion & abrasion resistant materials. Close coupled to a submersible electric motor. Designed for flow rate upto 300 LPM and head upto 220 meter.
- State of the art design: Delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- 25, 40, 50,100,150,165,170 & 200 LPM models feature independent centrifugal impellers to provide smooth starting and long life.
- Rubber & bronze bearing provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- Easy assembling, dismantling. Easily serviceable pump & field rewindable motors. Suction screen and coupling are made of stainless steel.
- High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
- Light weight and compact.
- Pure AISI 410 S.S. Grade Pump Shaft
- Pump-Motor Coupling available as per 'NEMA' standard
- Suction and NRV are of C.I. FG-200 / FG-220 Grade
- Max. Sand quantity into the water: 50 g/m.